Translate

Monday, August 21, 2017

Nick Hammer - Blood Money is Published






Now available on Amazon and Kindle.  I am told that by Friday the book will be available on Amazon world-wide and in a few weeks, expanded distribution (book stores).  

                             Author’s Foreword 

When I began writing years ago, I wrote for myself.  It was extremely gratifying.  Then I got away from all of that and began to write for other people, or rather what I thought other people wanted to read.  That was a mistake, one that I shall not repeat.  In this novella, I introduce a special character, Nick Hammer. 
          Nick is a cop turned private detective, and he is far from perfect.  He lives in the real world of drugs, deception, murder, and general mayhem – it is not a fantasy existence of sugar plums, unicorns, and sweet gum drops.  Hammer eats, drinks, and shits in this, his everyday world.  Although he is a fictional character, he reacts to this world like any sane person.  Sometimes that reaction is verbiage that contains words like ‘fuck’ and more.  His companions too, share similar dispositions. 
          Yes, the characters are fictional, produced by my imagination.  But, the world they live in, our world - is real.  Only people living under a rock can deny the reality of the ugliness and at the same time, the beauty of our world.  The reader can expect to experience the best and worst of human behavior.  I made Nick Hammer and his companions to last.  Expect to see more of Hammer. 


                            Copyright @2017 Terry Unger

Fighting Giants

 Believing that we can control nature, getting nature to bend to our will is foolhardy.  We are a part of the very thing we seek to control....