Translate

Monday, March 5, 2018

This Year with Terry Unger


This weekend I received an e-mail.  The sender asked me what I was up to.  Are you done writing?  Since I have not published the sender asked me if I'm done.  Writing back, I said absolutely not.  Here is the plan for this year.  

Currently, I am working on the fourth Hammer novella.  It should be available by the end of March 2018.  It will be titled ... Nick Hammer - The Horseman.  Two more Hammer novellas are planned for this year.  

I have removed all three of the View books.  Later this year these books will be edited, re-titled, reformatted, and include more material. 

There is a distinct possibility that I will publish something "Yule" centric right before the season begins.  

Thanks for your concern and your support !!! Prost Y'all !!!

Terry Unger


Fighting Giants

 Believing that we can control nature, getting nature to bend to our will is foolhardy.  We are a part of the very thing we seek to control....