Translate
Friday, November 2, 2018
It Will Be Here Before You Know It
Many people say this guy is a damned fine author. Buy his latest book, Our Heilige Yule - A Reclamation Project and discover for yourself what the excitement is all about. Click on the title listed on the right of this blog. It will take you to the book's Amazon page. Oh yeah, Krampus is watching!
Copyright 2018 Terry Unger All Rights Reserved
Finding Polaris - Published
The purpose of this book is to help dispel the Christian myth surrounding the conversion of the northern European peoples. The introductio...
-
1st July, 2017 A rune master I am not. The things confuse me. At one moment I think they are just an alphabet. Then I think about my...
-
It's always nice when someone really likes your work ! The View: One Man's Living Asatru With Help From The Havam...
-
On the eve before Winter Solstice, we celebrate our Mothers, the female aspect of our family, clan, and tribe. These are not just birt...
