Translate

Saturday, December 30, 2017

A Blast From Nick Hammer - Body Parts



Nick and Magda managed to get some sleep but nothing to brag about.  Magda was in the office making coffee while Nick took a needed shower.  Two of Doc Hansen’s ex-wives club walked through the door with panic written on their faces. 
          “We need to see Hammer immediately,” Jackie stammered.  Jaime stood there and just shook her head. 
          “Hammer is currently unavailable.  What can I help you with?” Magda asked. 
          “We need to see Hammer,” Jackie insisted. 
          “Nick and I are partners.  We are working your case, together.  Whatever you want to tell Nick you can tell me.”  
          “No … you don’t get it!  We want Hammer!” 
          “Okay … alright … I see,” Mags said.  Magda got up from her chair and stood in the archway between the office and house.  “Hey Nick! Can you move it along?  Two thirds of the ex-wives club is here and will only talk to you.”  Mags turned back and faced Jaime and Jackie.  “So ladies, how’s that?  Hammer will be with you when he’s finished.  Take a seat …” 
          Jackie whispered to Jaime, “You see, I told you he’s boning her …” 
          Magda looked directly at the two women and said, “Let me tell you two twats something.  There’s nothin’ wrong with my hearing, nothing.   Hammer and I are business partners.  

            Copyright Terry Unger 2017  All Rights Reserved

Fighting Giants

 Believing that we can control nature, getting nature to bend to our will is foolhardy.  We are a part of the very thing we seek to control....