Translate

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

From the Author of The Reluctant Hero Trilogy and The View - One Man's Living Asatru With Help From The Havamal......



I am so happy that I live in the USA.  Our Constitution gives me the right to worship, speak, write, and live pretty much as freely as can be imagined.  I cannot imagine living in a world without these freedoms.  Sadly, there are many who would deny me these things, based on THEIR religion.    

As a man who has been told that he is "too old" to do a thing or two, my habit of reading a newspaper and the tepid news on the Internet, is something that I do on a daily basis.  Not a day goes by that terrorist acts, or something that supports these actions is not reported in the news.  Well, maybe not in the liberal media that wishes our heads were in the sand.  There are other media sources that will not be silenced - thank the Gods.  

How a person can ignore the world-wide terror that is happening, especially by people who think that it "cannot happen here," is something that escapes me. These antagonists, these terrorists want to strip us of the freedoms that we enjoy, and we sadly take for granted.  If you are reading this and wonder what the hell I am referring to, ya'all must be sitting in a circle, holding hands, and naively singing Kumbaya.   

                                                            Terry Unger @ 2015

Fighting Giants

 Believing that we can control nature, getting nature to bend to our will is foolhardy.  We are a part of the very thing we seek to control....