Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

BLOG NEWS: NEW LOOK and a NEW BOOK






My new book, A LITTLE BOOK OF YULETIDE CHEER is now available on Amazon and Kindle.  And, the good folks at Amazon have told me that in just a few days, it will be available on all Amazon/Kindle worldwide sites.  

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you can see that it has a new "look," something that we in Ungerlands are proud of.  But, it is better - we've made the purchasing of my books easier! All of my book titles now appear to the right of the blog posts.   Just click on each desired title and you are on my Amazon/book page, ready to purchase that book!  As usual, the book is printed on creme colored paper; it is less reflective for easier reading.  

                                                     Copyright @2016 Terry Unger

Fighting Giants

 Believing that we can control nature, getting nature to bend to our will is foolhardy.  We are a part of the very thing we seek to control....